how many ile ilgili sorular
A / AN – SOME / ANY – MUCH / MANY – A LOT OF
A. Write “some – any”
1. I need a hammer and _________nails.
2. He does not want ________ help.
3. There are ________sheep in the garden.
4. Do you know ________famous people?
5. They often invite ________ friends to their home.
6. Do you have _______ idea what they are doing there?
7. Charlie doesn’t have _______pets.
8. My little brother already knows ________ words in English.
9. My mum doesn’t speak ________ foreign languages.
10. I have ________sweets for you.
11. Are there _______ apples in the basket?
12. Do you want _______ biscuits with your tea?
B. Underline the correct form.
1. I don’t have much / many money today.
2. I eat much / a lot of fruit.
3. They don’t seem to have much / many free time these days.
4. A: How much / many meat do you eat? B: None / Any. I’m a vegetarian.
5. A : Does he show much / many interest in sports ?
B : Yes, a lot / a lot of
6. There aren’t many / much huge buildings and traffic problems in the small cities so there is no / any stress there.
7. How many / How much time do you have?
8. How many / How much days do you have?
9. A: Do you like the musical? B: Quite lot of / Quite a lot.
10. My mother didn’t buy some / any bread yesterday.
11. There aren’t many / much bottles of milk in the fridge.
12. Would you like some / any orange juice?
13. There are a lot / a lot of people trying to go to the U2 concert this weekend
14. A: How much / many flour do you have? B: Not much / Not many.
C. Write “a/ an, some, any”
1. ‘I’m a vegetarian. I don’t want __________ meat.’
2. ‘I can make __________ pasta tomorrow evening.’
3. We can’t have an omelette. There aren’t __________eggs.
4. A: Can I have some toast, please? B: Sorry. There isn’t__________ bread.
5. ‘There’s __________ pineapple in the fridge.’
6. A: I’m hungry. B: Do you want __________orange?
7. I need ______ cartoon of milk.
8. We don’t have ______ wine but we have ________ beer.
9. There is _____ egg and ______ butter.
10. Would you like to eat _______ grapes?